"Something Bad Happened" every time I try to make a site

Hello @bvandrie (Brian) :wave: Welcome to DevKinsta community!

I’ve checked the main.log file you provided, and indeed it seems to be related to that MySQL root password (access denied) issue:

[2023-03-01 11:08:09.328] [info]  [containerExec] Command 'mysql -u root -p****** -e "create database butcherblocksocialcom;"' on devkinsta_db finished with exit code 1
[2023-03-01 11:08:09.329] [error] [ipcMainStep] Error in operation SITE_CREATION, step database: Error: Error (1): UERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

So, as I can understand you just installed DevKinsta today/yesterday (for the first time) and you don’t have any sites in created/imported yet to your local computer (DevKinsta), and I think you don’t have any other data in your Docker yet either, right?

If that so, can you please exit and shutdown both DevKinsta and Docker Dekstop, then try to remove and clean-up DevKinsta completely (remove any folders/data related to it) as well as to remove all containers, images, network volumes, etc. in Docker Desktop.
Also you will need to remove/delete anything inside these folders (e.g.: C:\Users\brian\AppData\Roaming\DevKinsta , and C:\Users\brian\DevKinsta ) .

Once they’re removed completely, please restart your computer, then you may want to re-install the Docker Desktop first, and once done, you can re-install DevKinsta (it will re-download/setup new images/containers from scratch).

After that, please try to create new WP site with DevKinsta and see if the process can be done properly?
So far, I have not been able to replicate this issue on my Windows 10 Pro machine (with DevKinsta 2.9.0 and the latest Docker Desktop 4.17.0). I even just now tried to re-install everything (both DevKinsta and Docker Desktop from scratch) but was still able to create new site just fine.

Cheers,
Agus