Site Health: REST/loopback requests are failing, scheduled event failed

@kadso I don’t have further information to share at the moment but will share here as soon as we do. Apologies again for the trouble.

Hi all

Any more information for this error on Dashboard on WordPress?

Thanks
Leonardo

Welcome to DevKinsta @binwebonlinesolution ! No updates yet to share at this time for this issue.

1 Like

I’m having the same issues. hope to have some update soon

Having the same issue. It has been almost 10 months since this was first reported – and still no solution? I am a bit worried about what problems this might cause for the sites. Would love some more information.

I’m sorry for the wait here. It depends exactly on the functionality of the site here, but in most cases it shouldn’t cause any major issues here. The error relates to making requests to itself.

Yes, the error relates to making requests to itself, which means any attempts to connect to any (custom) API endpoint will fail. So, it’s defintely a major issue.

I’m getting these messages in Site Health:

Unfortunately these prevent me from continuing my projects using DevKinsta, because I can’t connect to any of the APIs I created. (And they work fine in DevilBox – which is also a dockerized solution for creating local environments)

I’m curious, since I’m on Windows 10 Pro, and @slaFFik is also on Windows 10 Pro, is it a W10P specific issue?

Edit: it seems to be a specific issue for WordPress running in a Docker instance, I found these links. Maybe it’s a good idea to pass them on to your devs:

1 Like

HI everyone, I just want to report that DevKinsta v 2.6.0 has been released and addresses this issue! Please let us know if it is still occurring even after an update!

Hi, I’m using DeVKinsta v 2.7.0 and still see this issue

Hi @dgilfillan, your issue appears to be unique. Can you please create a brand new bug report so that we can help you individually? You error implies there’s something wrong with the https/443 port for your site.

Hi Kevin!

Cool to hear that! I’ll give DevKinsta another try soon!