DevKinsta New Site

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
A: 4/29 & 4/30 EST

Q: DevKinsta Version
**A: 2.10.10 **

Q: OS Version
**A: Microsoft 19045.2846 **

Q: Docker Desktop Version
**A: v4.19.0 **

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
**A: DevKinsta: Somehting bad happened
Chrome: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Adminer: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1130] Host ‘172.172.0.5’ is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB server
Log File: [Step Debug] ERR: Time-out connecting to debugging client, waited: 200 ms. Tried: host.docker.internal:9000 (through xdebug.client_host/xdebug.client_port) :frowning: **

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
**A: I’m trying to set up a new WordPress website, and I keep running into issues. After configuring NGINX, the following message appears, something bad happened. I closed DevKinsta and reopened it and the error wasn’t there so I tried to procide to open the site and WP Admin is greyed out.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall docker and devkinsta three times now and even trying to create another new site with the same issue. I checked the community pages and tried various “fixes” I found and nothing has worked.

This is my first time setting up a dev environment like this and based on reviews I picked devkinsta, so I’d really like to get this working. Can someone please assist me?**

After I uninstalled again for the 5th time, I went back and removed all assoicated folders, restarted and it finally worked.

1 Like

Hi @getampd Angel Palmer :wave: welcome to DevKinsta community!

Glad to hear that you finally were able to solve the error/case! :clap:

Cheers,
Agus

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.