White Blank After Downloading Remote Site Progress

Hello, i have problem, when Downloading Remote Site progress is done the page is only showing white blank, anyone have a solution for this problem?

Welcome to DevKinsta @Dieqy ! Thanks for trying it out.

Which page exactly is showing the white screen? Is it DevKinsta itself or your site? Does this also occur when creating a new site on DevKinsta (not importing)?

When i Downloading Remote Site then the page is white blank. After I restart my DevKinsta then show this error message on my site that I just downloaded before . But when I want to retry the page is only show white blank. Anyone have solution for this case??

I hope you don’t mind @Dieqy . I’ve combined your two threads here as they appear related.

The same thing just happened with me.

Welcome to DevKinsta @motorsportprospects ! Is this related to your other issue or a new one? My understanding from this report is that it’s the site itself that’s appearing white and not just the snapshot/image on DevKinsta itself.

Both happenbed to me. Once it went white so I restarted DevKinsta and the site was there. I deleted it and imported a new site and then the other issue occurred. The other issue happens almost every other import.

:thinking: @motorsportprospects Could you try a brand new site and let me know if that works? Do you see any errors in the logs that might point to what’s occurring here? Thank you for reporting this too!

Ok. I will let you know what happens.

We haven’t heard back from you on this topic in a while. However, if you do need further assistance you can simply start a new conversation. Thank you again for using DevKinsta. Let us know if you need further assistance! :wave: