Website having issues on update to PHP 8.0

Hello,

Please I have an issue with my website.

The error below is shown when I try to access it.
Please I need help with this as I’m not able to figure out why this happens.
it works well on PHP 7.4 but that is deprecated now on DevKinsta so I need to fix this issue and do not know how else to fix it.

I will appreciate the help. Thanks.

*2023/03/24 11:02:39 [error] 84242#84242: 4549 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: Constant DAAN_LICENSE_ENC_KEY already defined in /www/schimanski_324/public/wp-config.php on line 6PHP message: PHP Warning: Constant WP_DEBUG already defined in /www/schimanski_324/public/wp-config.php on line 77PHP message: PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/schimanski_324./restrictions.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/schimanski_324/public:/www/schimanski_324/mysqleditor:/www/schimanski_324/web:/www/schimanski_324/deploy:/www/schimanski_324/deployment:/www/schimanski_324/deployments:/usr/share:/tmp) in /www/schimanski_324/public/wp-content/themes/schimanski/inc/default.php on line 5PHP message: PHP Warning: Array to string conversion in /www/schimanski_324/public/wp-content/themes/schimanski/inc/default.php on line 68PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in /www/schimanski_324/public/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/class-acf-field-repeater.php:605

Hello @aghosby ,

As this looks to be related to a live site in Kinsta, please reach out to our support via chat or via mail at support@kinsta.com.
From what I see in the error, it seems that the version of advanced-custom-fields-pro you are using might not be compatible with PHP 8.0.

Regards,
Alessandro

Hello Alessandro,

I thought same too that it was the advanced-custom-fields-pro plugin but I updated it to the latest version but the error still persists so that’s my major concern now.

I’ve tried to fix but no way out so far and when I go to support via chat, I am redirected to the forum.
Not sure how I can fix this again.

Thanks.

Hi,

I’ve asked one of our colleagues to reach out to you via email. It seems that the wrong option was selected when the chat was opened and our bot closed the conversation after sending a message.
Please reply to my colleague’s email, they will be happy to review the issue on your live site.

Regards,
Alessandro

1 Like