Urgent: DevKinsta DK0065 while pushing site

Urgent please. Getting "Failed to upload local sites “DK0065” error. Note able to push website from DevKinsta to staging environment in remote dev kinsta. First time user.

Hi @kumarmuthaiah, welcome to DevKinsta!

Can you please private message your main.log file to me? It will have the full error message: DevKinsta Error Codes - Kinsta®

Where it is located?

The link I shared has the instructions. The location depends on your operating system:

Sent privately the main.log. Deleted the one uploaded here.

1 Like

Thank you, it loks like it could be this error:
[warn] [terminalExec] Error: cp: can't stat '/tmp/.ssh': No such file or directory

I’ve never actually seen this before, though. Can try going to the DevKinsta settings, logging out of MyKinsta, then logging back in before trying again?

I tried before not working.

Can you first delete the ~/DevKinsta/.ssh directory?

Try deleting that first then logging in again

Same error. See log
[hidden]

Okay, this is looking like a Mac issue. Can you open terminal and try to create that directory? Something like this: mkdir /tmp/.ssh

THen we’ll see what the next error after that is.

Below is the terminal output. Same error

universedocs:.ssh kumarmuthaiah$ ls -al /tmp/.ssh
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 2 kumarmuthaiah wheel 64 Jul 5 22:40 .
drwxrwxrwt 7 root wheel 224 Jul 5 22:40 …
universedocs:.ssh kumarmuthaiah$

Can you manually create the .ssh directory?
What does terminal say if you run this command that is failing:

stat /tmp/.ssh

And if it doesn’t exist:

mkdir /tmp/.ssh

Output:

16777225 8836814 drwxr-xr-x 2 kumarmuthaiah wheel 0 64 “Jul 5 22:40:58 2022” “Jul 5 22:40:58 2022” “Jul 5 22:40:58 2022” “Jul 5 22:40:58 2022” 4096 0 0 /tmp/.ssh

Is it the remote server directory?

Strange, no it should be the local directory since it is a [terminalExec] command. I will check the remote directory as well, though. I believe the only other place that could be coming from is the Docker devkinsta_nginx container.

I will check and see if any developers are available to explain what is causing this.

ok please. ok please ok please

possible to reply today? I’m waiting

OK bye see you tomorrow…hope tomorrow it is solved.

Sorry @kumarmuthaiah, I couldn’t get back to you sooner. I will try to get you information tomorrow.