Hi @Catherine_Chang . Could you try the following as well?
Here’s an example of a site
Original folder: DevKinsta/public/sitename
- Find the old WordPress folder on your computer (DevKinsta/public/sitename)
- Rename the directory to → sitename_temp
- You should be able to see (sitename) in the Database Manager via localhost:15200. More info here too
- Create an sql dump / export through the Database Manager / Adminer
- Delete the old database (sitename)
- Create a brand new WordPress site on DevKinsta with the exact same name (sitename) → it creates a database which will be named
- Copy all the files to the new site folder (DevKinsta/public/sitename) from temp folder (DevKinsta/public/sitename_temp)
- Drop all the tables from the new database and import the sql dump on Database Manager / Adminer.
Please let me know if you have any questions on this process!