Stuck on Pushing to Staging Site

I pushed one of my DevKinsta websites to a Kinsta staging environment. The process is stuck at 0% and nothing happens when I click “Cancel Push”. Restarting DevKinsta and restarting the machine didn’t help.

Q: DevKinsta Version
A: 2.3.0

Q: OS Version
A: macOS Monterey 12.0.1

Q: Docker Desktop Version
A: 4.1.1

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
A:

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
A: I pushed one of my DevKinsta websites to a Kinsta staging environment. The process is stuck at 0% and nothing happens when I click “Cancel Push”. Restarting DevKinsta and restarting the machine didn’t help.

Hi @jarno, thanks for reaching out.
Has the Push to Staging ever worked before or is this your first attempt/failure? Does updating Docker Desktop to 4.3.0 make any difference? I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue yet but I’m using the current version of Docker.

Actually, before you try to update, can you open Docker and make sure everything is “RUNNING?”

Hi @Kevin, it was working fine before. I ended up making a Duplicator back-up and deleting the installation in DevKinsta. After that I created a new site.

Thanks for your solution there @jarno. Please let us know if it happens again. We’re looking into the Mac-related issues so hopefully the next release of DevKinsta covers this issue as well.

Hi @Kevin - the issue occurs again on other installations within DevKinsta.

Hi @jarno,
So every site you try to Push from DevKinsta to Staging gets stuck at 0%? Can you click on the process in the bottom right corner to see if there’s an error showing? Please screenshot it as well.

@Kevin after trying many times, now it’s working fine :slight_smile:

1 Like