Stuck on Canceling maintenance, restore snapshot

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
**A: ** March 22, 9pm. EST

Q: DevKinsta Version
A: 2.4.1

Q: OS Version
A: Mac OS 12.2.1

Q: Docker Desktop Version
A: 4.5.0

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
A: None, just endless wait.

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
A: The app is canceling a push to Kinsta but is stalled on Canceling maintenance, restore snapshot. Everything else is working

Hi @edwerd, thanks for the report!
Does restarting DevKinsta do anything? If not does a system restart fix it?

Please feel free to private message your main.log file with me as well.

I’ve tried both and neither do anything. Each time I reload the app, it jumps right into the same message. Any other thoughts?

I will have to ask our Devs. Can you please private message your main.log file to me?

Done. Looking forward to getting some help on this.

Thanks for sending that over @edwerd.

It looks like the only files that failed to transfer were some files in /wp-content/mu-plugins/kinsta-mu-plugins/. I think that may have triggered the initial error. I would recommend deleting the kinsta-mu-plugins directory on your local site before you attempt to push again in the future.

I also recommend asking our Live Support team to reinstall the MU-Plugin for you on your staging site (just in case there are files missing)

Our developers let me know how to clear the status. I’ll share that as a separate message:

You’ll need to find DevKinsta’s config.json file then delete the stuck operation. It’s important that the JSON file has the correct syntax when you are done. So only delete the main set of brackets/everything within them as highlighted below:

After that, completes close/force quite DevKinsta and restart it.

You can find the relevant path to config.json based on your operating system: Uninstall DevKinsta

It should be under User/Library/Application Support/DevKinsta for you.

Please let me know if this does not work!

It worked! Thanks for your continued help. You’re very good at your job!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.