- The ability to clone/blueprint a site.
- Option to minimize the application to the task tray area instead of taskbar.
- The ability to restart a site from within the program.
- Set an icon for your sites instead of a grey box.
- More streamlined installation procedure, had to jump through hoops to get it installed mostly due to docker issues.
- An option for a private/temporary live link to show how the site is developing to your client.
This is all I can think of for now.
Thanks so much for the feature requests!
Could you elaborate on this one? There should be thumbnails/screenshots of your site shown there. Are you seeing grey boxes instead? Would you mind providing a screenshot if that’s okay?
Sure here is a screenshot. I’m not sure whether it’s related or not but I am unable to enable HTTPS / SSL on my site. I tried to enable it but still had an insecure message and no padlock so I installed simple ssl and pro plugins into my wordpress and that still didn’t work… and now it seems I can’t even enable it from within DevKinsta itself. This is a windows 10 installation.
Thanks for that. It’s possible that it’s related to the HTTPS / SSL issues. I’ve reported this to our developers to look into further. I’ll keep you updated.
thank you, the only error i can get related to the https / ssl issue is a curl error: Curl (7) Failed to connect to port 443: Connection refused