Part of sites with DK0067 error code

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
A:[2022-11-14 19:48:07.169] / GMT+1

Q: DevKinsta Version
A: 2.8.0 (2.8.0.5344)

Q: OS Version
A: macOS 13.0 (22A380)

Q: Docker Desktop Version
A: 4.13.1 (90346)

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
A: DK0067

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
A: One of two websites during pull from kinsta can’t end sync operation (second is ok)

Some time ago I made this operation without any problems

Hi @miloszmich, welcome to DevKinsta!
So when you get this error, it can be caused by a “wp cli” error occurring on the Kinsta-end of things. If you SSH into your site, try running this command from your ~/public directory:
wp option get home

If that returns anything other than your homepage url, it can cause this error. If that’s not the case, please private message your main.log file to me and I can review the exact error.

Thanks for sending the main.log over @miloszmich!
That’s odd, there’s no normal error but I do notice that your site urls have a port number after them like this: http://yoursite.com:123456 . I’m wondering if that’s affecting the search and replace somehow.

As a test, what do your sites look like when you create a brand new one within DevKinsta? When you go to site.local, is a port number added to the end of the URL?

It’s strange but with different one website i haven’t problems (replacing urls).
With new one, I have port number at the end too (58668 instead 58669 like inside logs with problematic page).

What do you see in your DevKinsta settings under Port selector?

Shall I change smth (e.g. 80/443)?

Yes, please see if your sites still work if you force it to 80/443. If the pull still fails after that please share the new main.log with me privately.

Hi @miloszmich, just an update on this, our developers couldn’t see what is causing this just from the logs. That being said, you can do a data pull without the database to get around this:

1. Create a blank site in DevKinsta
  2. Create a backup of your database on your Kinsta site via SSH: wp db export backup.sql
  3. Sync the files from Kinsta to your new blank site.
  4. Import the database using wp-cli ran from your terminal:
    docker exec -it devkinsta_fpm bash -c "cd /www/kinsta/public/SITENAME && wp db import backup.sql --allow-root"
    (be sure to replace SITENAME with the correct folder name)
  5. Run the search and replace:
    docker exec -it devkinsta_fpm bash -c "cd /www/kinsta/public/SITENAME && wp search-replace 'remote.site' 'devkinsta.local' --all-tables --allow-root"
    (replace the remote and local domains as well as SITENAME)

Please let us know if that doesn’t work or if you run into any issues.