MU Plugin do not pushed from DevKinsta to staging environment

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
A: 8/6/22 23:15 CEST

Q: DevKinsta Version
A: 2.6.0

Q: OS Version
A: MacOS 10.15.7

Q: Docker Desktop Version
A: 4.8.2

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
A: No, I do not see any error codes on DevKinsta log

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
A: As I described on the brief sentence, I’ve Kinsta MU Plugin installed on local DevKinsta. When I push local DevKinsta to staging environment I do not find MU Plugin files into the folder. I have only the folder without the files.

Hi @zemove, thanks for reaching out. For a few updates now, Pushing from Local to MyKinsta/Staging ignores the mu-plugin directory in order to avoid version mismatch issues.

You can manually add the current MU Plugin files in Staging or contact our Live Support in MyKinsta to reinstall it for you.

It’s remaining empty in Staging because those files were likely deleted at some point.

Ok ty David.

So, every time I push from DevKinsta to remote staging environment I need to manually re-install Kinsta MU Plugin, right?

Correct; if your remote environment does not already have the mu-plugin installed, you will need to reinstall it. That is currently the only directory that is ignored when you Push from DevKinsta to Kinsta.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.