Links within a wysiwyg text field not renamed when site imported

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
A: Current

Q: DevKinsta Version
A: 2.3.0

Q: OS Version
A: Linux mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Q: Docker Desktop Version
A: 5:20.10.12~3

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
A:

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
A:
I have just found that any links that were created within a WYSIWYG field ( created in Elementor ) are not translated to use the DevKinsta local domain name.
I created a staging site from my live Kinsta site - the links are all correctly renamed to use the Satging sites domain.
I then created a local devkinsta site from that staging site - the links are NOT renamed and retain the Staging doamin name.

Thanks for the report, @alanj.
I’m able to reproduce this and it seems to be related to the other Search and Replace issues that have been reported. I did make our devs aware of this so the next DevKinsta release should address this issue. No ETA yet, but I just wanted to let everyone know that it’s being worked on!
Thank you!

Excellent, many thanks.

1 Like