Imported site always 301 redirects to live site

I’m having an issue where the imported site always redirects to the live site. Two of us on the team are having the same issue. One using OSX, one using Windows 10. I’ve looked at

which is very similar except this happens even on non-admin pages. I checked wp-config.php for WP_HOME & WP_SITEURL and they weren’t there. I even added them to wp-config.php to try and force it to the local site but it didn’t help. I also check the wp_options table in database manager and all options have been replaced with the local site domain. So I’m stuck.

Any ideas?

Welcome to DevKinsta @ryanb ! I’m happy to help. It sounds like there’s still something redirecting the site. within the install. You may need to do a Search and Replace on the database. Look for additional references of the live URL using the Database Manager. We have a guide here on how to use Adminer (though i’m notifying the team here to update the screenshots). Let me know if that helps.

We haven’t heard back from you on this topic in a while. However, if you do need further assistance you can simply start a new forum thread. Thank you again for using DevKinsta. Let us know if you need further assistance! :wave: