Import kinsta site get stuck in the middle

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
**A: Monday, 7 June 2021 (GMT+3)

Q: DevKinsta Version
**A: 1.1.7

Q: OS Version
**A: 11.3.1

Q: Docker Desktop Version
**A: 20.10.6

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
**A: no

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem

**A: while import the website from kinsta the import get stuck at the “downloading remote site” stage after downloading some GB’s, it asks for credentials and after those provided it stops the import.

Welcome to DevKinsta @ohadf ! I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble importing a site on DevKinsta. Do you happen to have any firewall settings or antivirus software on your computer that you can disable?

hi michael, im not using any firewall or antivirus. i have a pretty big site and it has 25 gb of content

Could you elaborate a bit on this? Are you saying that after it downloads a few GB’s that it asks you for credentials again? Would you mind providing a screenshot of that prompt? Thank you!

im trying to add screenshots and it says that new users are not allowed to add pictures

Apologies for the trouble there. Could you try again? If you continue to have issues uploading, could you tell us what the file type is that you’re uploading it in?

this is a screenshot of the problem occurring

after this prompt i get this prompt:

after i done with all the prompts the local site is broken and appear like that:

Do you have Docker running by chance? Docker itself should be running, along with all the containers listed there for DevKinsta.

Yes, i do have docker running

Could you confirm the containers as well? The reason I ask is because the bug log on our end is indicating the docker containers have stopped on your machine.

In the beginning they were working, Maybe something made them crash through the import process, but i know that after it got stuck the containers were working because i worked on one of them.

Hi @ohadf ! I wanted to check if you were still having this issue and if so if you’ve updated to the latest version of DevKinsta?