Import for Kinsta — no sites to select

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
**A: Dec 12, 2022 — 3:30pm pst

Q: DevKinsta Version
A: 2.9.0.6039

Q: OS Version
A: MacOS Monterey

Q: Docker Desktop Version
A: 4.15.0 (93002)

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
A: None

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
A:: Just installed Kinsta & Docker for the first time. Everything is up and running, however, when going to the “Import from Kinsta” the “Select site to import” is blank. Screenshot: Image 2022-12-22 at 3.27.15 PM

Hello @Brian_Burkett :wave: welcome to DevKinsta community!

Thank you for reaching us out!
I’ve just been told by one of our support engineers that you reached out to our support chat and asked the same about this issue (no sites to select when you tried to import sites from Kinsta on DevKinsta).

I was able to replicate the same issue when my user role in MyKinsta was set to “Site Access (Site Developer)” which has access to the Staging environment only. But when my user role in MyKinsta was changed to “Site Access (Site Administrator)” which has access to both Live and Staging environment on that particular site, I was able to see the list of the site to be imported (both Live and Staging) in DevKinsta.

I checked your user role in MyKinsta and noticed it’s set with “Site Access (Site Developer)” role/permission. I would suggest to ask your Company Owner to set your role to be Site Access (Site Administrator) in MyKinsta, then you should be able to see / select the site to be imported in DevKinsta.

Cheers,
Agus

@Agus Thanks for the reply! Yep, switching my site access did the trick in order to see the sites. I’m having an issue pulling down the site. I’ll start a new thread for that, as it’s a completely different issue (seems mysql / docker related).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.