Image Snapshot Not Appearing

It is very odd that when I download a new version of my staging server, sometimes the site shows on the DevKinsta admin screen and sometimes it does not. Does this matter? The site seems to be working ok. I am using version 1.3.

Hi there @motorsportprospects! We haven’t seen this reported before but I’ll move this over to bug reports in case others are experiencing the same issue. We’ll keep this open and investigate. It shouldn’t be affecting any other part of DevKinsta but let us know if it does.

This is also happening for me

So I deleted by dev site and redownloaded by staging site and this time it worked. It is very odd. Of the 3 times I downladed the staging server, twice the image did not appear and once it did.

@motorsportprospects I’m glad to hear that worked for you but indeed odd. We’ll keep an eye on this one.

This is happening to me as well

We just released a new version that resolves this issue. If you experience any issues, please let us know. You can download it here and learn more about the fixes. Thank you again for reporting on this issue!