Fatal error on get_option after cloning site from MyKinsta

Hello

I have installed DevKinsta and pulled the live site from MyKinsta (that is running there properly).
When trying to load the site, I get the following error:

This error shows up when trying to access site on local:

( ! ) Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, bool given in /www/kinsta/public/d/wp-content/themes/buddyboss-theme/inc/admin/options/get-option.php on line 83

After investigating, it looks like the PHP function maybe_unserialize is returning false instead of the string.
This is certainly not a plugin/theme issue since it runs perfect on production.

Looking at phpinfo on both prod and local, I saw some differences (not all php modules were enabled locally for example).
How can I make DevKinsta match the exact setup so it will work locally?

Hello @yedidel and welcome to DevKinsta Community!
If you need to change the PHP version used by DevKinsta, or you need to adjust some PHP values in the php.ini file, you can do so by opening the site in DevKinsta and then clicking on the wrench icon.

If you need to add some package or extension instead, you can do so via Docker by opening the devkinsta_fpm terminal and running the required command to install the package you need. In my example below I am installing node:

Regards,
Alessandro

Thanks

Does it have to be done manually? there is no way to duplicate the exact setup from Kinsta server?

I am afraid that yes, this will need to be done manually when needed. Perhaps you can run via SSH and terminal the command php -m so that you can have a list of the modules installed and compare between the online and local environment