ERROR "WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org" when trying to add plugins

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
A: 17:23 Paris time

Q: DevKinsta Version
A: 1.0.3

Q: OS Version
A: Windows 10 (19042.867)

Q: Docker Desktop Version
A: 3.2.2 (61853)

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
A: "Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /www/kinsta/public/noemiegoudal/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php on line 183"

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
A: I’m unable to add any plugin to this installation because the server cannot connect securely to the repository. This is an almost empty install. I only installed Divi theme via upload. DO you have any idea how to resolve that problem? Thanks a lot in advance.

Hello @vincentroyer . Thank you for reaching out and welcome to DevKinsta! Could you tell me a bit more about your setup? Is this from an imported site or a brand new site created within DevKinsta? Do you have more than one site that you’d be able to test with? And lastly, any information in the error logs that might help here?

We haven’t heard back from you on this topic in a while. However, if you do need further assistance you can simply start a new conversation. Let us know if you need further assistance! :wave: