Downloading and installing v2.3.0 but installation not updating

I’m getting the update notification for 2.3.0, and I’ve tried to download it a couple of times. I’ve run into two problems:

1. When installing (updating an existing installation), it stops after removing the previous version and has to be re-launched to finish installing.
  2. After finishing installing it again and opening DevKinsta, I get the update notification again.

Here’s the SHA-1 hash for the file I’ve downloaded today: 7904F5CA38CD8CD61CD0B0FAE054E2895808382B. And CRC32: 89C409AA.

I’m so sorry for the trouble here! DevKinsta 2.2.0 is still up on the site for Windows users. We’ll get this corrected shortly!

1 Like

Hi @DavidMitchell ! This is now resolved and can be downloaded over at https://devkinsta.com. Sorry for that!

@michael, thanks for the update. I’m not sure if it’s just a glitch on my system, but I’m still having problem 1 — it stops after removing the previous version and has to be re-launched to finish installing.

Thank you for reporting that @DavidMitchell ! We’ll take a look.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.