DevKinsta Not Running

Hello. Several of my sites would not delete. After hitting the retry several times and it not working, I deleted docker and DevKinsta and downloaded them again. Now DevKinsta will not open. I get a dk0005 error and have restarted several times to no avail. Any tips?

Hi @Wilkes_Booth, welcome to DevKinsta!
Instead of just deleting Docker, can you also make sure you also reset it to factory defaults?

Also, please be sure to clean up ALL of the DevKinsta files: Reference - Uninstall DevKinsta - Kinsta® Docs

If it still fails with a DK0005, please private message your main.log file to me. It will provide more information about the error:

This log file can be accessed from the Help and Support page in DevKinsta (click the question mark (?) icon in the left sidebar) under the Support forum heading. On macOS you can also go to Help > Reveal log file in the DevKinsta application menu at the top of the screen.

Proper cleanup of Docker and DevKinsta after uninstalling/reinstalling has it running again. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.