DevKinsta DB cant scroll X

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
A: 1/21/22 3:09 Pacific Time

Q: DevKinsta Version
A: 2.3.0.2184

Q: OS Version
A: Montery 12.1

Q: Docker Desktop Version
A: Version 3.5.1 (3.5.1.7)

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
A: No

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
A: In the DevKinsta db → Table columns stretch past edge of screen and are not scrollable - overflow is not allowing scroll.
I’ve used chrome dev tools to adjust some of the CSS to make it work (I think just updating body {overflow: scroll} will work - but you should test) - but it would be great to have these updates pushed through on your end so I don’t have to hack this to make it scrollable

Screenshare: (there’s rules gainst sharing a Loom link? - hacking the url below so you can view)
Go to: loom dot com/share/7c46238599c24bafbde6518647f51486

1 Like

Same here…

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
A: 04/29/22

Q: DevKinsta Version
A: 2.5.0

Q: OS Version
A: Windows 11

Q: Docker Desktop Version
A: Version 4.7.1

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
A: No

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
A: Same problem. There is not horizontal scrollbar when I display the data of tables (in my case, 12 columns), thus I’m not able to read all the data I have. That’s really, REALLY boring ! Impossible to work in these conditions !!

1 Like

Ya it’s annoying that a simple fix (adding overflow: scroll to CSS for the DB) hasn’t been done in 3+ months

It thought DevKinsta was better than LocalWP. I cant even not start a project with such a problem. I will go back to LocalWP.

Hi @rpearson and @Kreeger, sorry this post went unnoticed. I have escalated this bug to our developers to hopefully get it fixed on our next release.

I will update this thread when this is resolved.