Deletion of site crashes DevKinsta

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
A: 2021-05-14T16:02:00+02:00

Q: DevKinsta Version
A: 1.0.3

Q: OS Version
A: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS

Q: Docker Desktop Version
A: only docker: Docker version 20.10.6, build 370c289

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
**A: A very short period of time, I saw something that contained the word “permission” :slight_smile: **

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
**A: Deleting a site crashes DevKinsta: Push button delete, are you sure message → ok, for a very very short period of time I see something with permission and than the window gets blank. There is still a are you sure message, when closing the app. **

Hi @phylogram . Welcome to DevKinsta! Thank you for reporting this issue. We’ll take a look at this further and will keep you updated. Please do update this thread if you learn anything new on this too. Thanks!

Additional info, I forgot: All of this sites had the error DK00029 in pulling from the database (a corrupt view).

@phylogram Above it states you’re using DevKinsta version 1.0.3. Could you try updating this and let me know if that helps?

We haven’t heard back from you on this topic in a while. However, if you do need further assistance you can simply start a new conversation. Thank you again for using DevKinsta. Let us know if you need further assistance! :wave: