Can't update plugins or themes'

Hi there,

When i try to update plugins and themes i get a error

Cannot create uploads/2023/02 folder. Is the main folder writable by the server?

I give alle the maps of devkinste acces to write, but still nothing. What can i do?

Thanks

Hello @Castro010 (David) :wave: Welcome to DevKinsta community!

I’ve never seen such issue when updating plugins and themes, but have seen that similar error when uploading media files instead :thinking: what is your Operating system (and version) used on your local computer?

Is this a custom WordPress site? and if you have any custom WP structure/folders perhaps? and how did you create this site in DevKinsta?

Could you please login to your wp-admin area, and click on Settings → Media , and provide the screenshot of it?
Also, please kindly check your wp-config.php file and see if there’s a define line there (e.g.: define( 'UPLOADS', 'uploads/'); or any other “define” like that) ?

I give alle the maps of devkinste acces to write, but still nothing. What can i do?

I’m not quite sure what exactly you did with that mapping (access to write for DevKinsta), if you can provide more information and details (screenshots, etc.).

Also, what if you try to create a fresh new WP site in DevKinsta? are you able to install any plugins/theme in its wp-admin area? by default it should work for standard WordPress sites.

Cheers,
Agus