Can't install WordPress DK0021

I just noticed that I can’t install any more sites on DevKinsta.
I keep getting errror DK0021.

I’ve reinstalled the application, updated docker, run as admin, rebooted pc, nothing works.

I also saw a similar post where there was a suggestion of deleting the folder
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\DevKinsta\installers

The installers folder didn’t exist for me, so I created it. But that didn’t fix it either. After that, I downloaded the WordPress zip file from wordpress.org and placed it in the installers folder, but that didn’t do anything.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Hi @Achilles101 thanks for reaching out! Just to be sure that the nature of the error is the same, can you please privately message your main.log file with me? DevKinsta Error Codes - Kinsta®

So the error in your main.log occurs here:
[info] [cleanUpInstallers] Removing wordpress installers
[error] Error: Encountered an error: RangeError [ERR_CHILD_PROCESS_STDIO_MAXBUFFER]: stderr maxBuffer length exceeded

I asked our Developers and they proposed going to ~/DevKinsta/wp and making sure everything in that directory is deleted. Is DevKinsta able to repopulate that directory when you try to create a site again?

Here are some screenshots of how that directory looks for me

You may just have to try unzipping the WordPress directories into folders if nothing else works.

Please let me know if nothing works here. I don’t think anyone else has had this exact error so it’s very unique.

Eureka, it worked!
Thanks for the support :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.