Broken images on live site when pushing updates to staging

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
**A: 2023-05-10 at 14.44.11

Q: DevKinsta Version
**A: Version 2.10.0 (2.10.0.6571)

Q: OS Version
**A: 12.6.3

Q: Docker Desktop Version
**A: 3.6.0 (3.6.0.5487)

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
**A: not that I could find yet

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
**A: I was running the processes of pushing updates from local to the staging server, and my team noticed the images were broken. The process was almost complete 90%-95%, and I let it finish before clearing the server cache, which seemed to fix the issue.

Hi @monofrio :wave:

Can you DM @Agus, @Alessandro and myself the MyKinsta link to the Staging environment, or the hostname of the Staging environment so we can investigate further?

Staging environments shouldn’t have (Kinsta) cache enabled (by default) without support intervention, so that seems a little weird that should happen. Happy that you found a solution to the problem to fix it, but which server cache did you clear and how?

If your team loaded the site while the push was not yet completed, it could have been missing or broken at the time, or pending a search/replace to replace the local hostname with the staging hostname to fix the source when loaded from the page that includes them, so when you cleared said cache after the push, it appeared correctly to you and your team.

Best regards,
Zach