Able to connect to database through DevKinsta but when I try tun run site can't find database

I’m trying to set up all of our sites locally. The first one set up without a hitch. On the second one after pulling down from Kinsta I got a white screen when trying to run the site through DevKinsta. After checking the logs I found that several files were missing for some reason. I downloaded those files and no longer get the white screen or the site error messages but I get the “Error establishing a database connection” message. The database is there and I’m able to access it through the DevKinsta interface. Can you point me in the right direction to troubleshoot this?

Welcome to DevKisnta @timo ! I’m happy to help!
I think it may be best to completely re-download the site from within DevKinsta and erase the current one. There may be additional missing files missing not being caught. The “Error establishing a database connection” message indicates that perhaps the wp-config.php is misconfigured to use DevKinsta. If reloading the site still doesn’t work, double check the wp-config.php file matches the database credentials shown from the Database section of DevKinsta.

We haven’t heard back from you on this topic in a while. However, if you do need further assistance you can simply start a new forum thread. Thank you again for using DevKinsta. Let us know if you need further assistance! :wave: