502 Error on Local Site

Is it possible for me to roll back to previous version of DevKinsta?

Alright, so it seems that plugin in question would work on PHP 7.4 version and may not fully compatible yet with PHP 8.0 or above version (as after you changed it back to PHP 7.4, there’s no 502 error anymore, right?).

As this seems to be a specific plugin issue, please check/consult with the plugin’s developer/support team, if they have newer version available that’s fully compatible/working properly with PHP 8.0 or above, and see if you can upgrade the plugin to the newer/newest version (if any).

Once upgraded, you can switch back from PHP 7.4 to PHP 8.0 in DevKinsta (“Site configurations” page), then you can push your local site to your MyKinsta account.

Is it possible for me to roll back to previous version of DevKinsta?

I don’t see any download links to get the previous version(s) of DevKinsta on our site, and the download link there will only get the current/latest version unfortunately.
If you have downloaded the previous version of DevKinsta (and still save it) on your local computer though, you may be able to uninstall the current version and re-install that previous version one available.

Cheers,
Agus